Vacuum Package Tester
For testing tightness of closures and seals of various packages under definite terms.
Digital Leak Tester
For years digital leak testers by Dinkelberg have been used successfully for leak testing of closures and seals of various packages for years. These are distinguished by their high-quality test chamber made of PMMA.
All packaging testers are made from the material polypropylene (PP). For this reason, these are space-saving, very light & durable and especially more cost-effective than testing equipment made of stainless steel.
As a standard-method test chamber is filled with water and package is placed under a height adjustable perforated disc. Under definite vacuum terms air bubbles indicate a leaky package.
Vacuum and test time can be preset individually – automatic ventilation at the end of test period.
- easy to use
- compact design
- incl. standard test chamber
- vacuum pump and timer
- Electronic control unit for vacuum 0 … 750mbar rel. and test time 1 … 999sec, automatic ventilation at the end of test period.
- material of basic unit PP white
- test chamber PMMA
- height max.310mm
- diameter 190mm
- total dimensions 400x230x450mm
- suction capacity vacuum pump 10l/min